Mock Exam For Medical Students/ Physicians who prepare to MCCQE Part one
MCCQE Part One / Mock Exam
Medical Instructors and tutors who develop this test share an enthusiasm and eagerness for serving the healthcare society. The MCCQE Part 1 Mock exam is destined to advance your knowledge on physician tasks, diseases managements, and normal conditions. It will help to improve your medical knowledge and extend your clinical skills.
The MCCQE PART 1/ MOCK EXAM is a Self-Assessments, composed of 2 parts: High Yield MCQs and Exam Mimic CDMs.
By the end of the exam, you will get your result whether passed or not with your exam’s score. No explanations will be demonstrated as this Exam is designed to test your knowledge as the real exam do.
Hints: Please read these notes carefully
- When the test starts, you can not pause it and the timer will continue till the end of the test.
- The exam time is 3 hours.
- Please notice once you start the exam you can not reset/restart the test.
- You can do the Mock Exam one time only so you can not retake/repeat this exam.
- Please be careful and do not end the test in the middle of your exam. Doing that will end the exam and you will not able to get it again.
- At the end of the test, you will get your result/score and your performance compared to others who did this test before. No questions’ explanations will be demonstrated.
- A copy of your result and score will send to us. We collect these for our statistics studies which help us to better develop our Mock exam.
- By the end of the test, a test completion certificate will send to your email.
- Your opinion is important to us, so full the survey by the end of the exam. This will help us to develop our services.